Network with other housing industry professionals:
- General Membership Meetings
- Special Events and Parties
- NAHB Annual Convention & Trade Show
- OHBA Annual Trade Show & Conference
- Committee Participation
- Remodelors Council
(included with membership)
- Membership Directory Annual
with classified section
- On The Level
- Nation's Building News
NAHB Monthly newspaper
- Builder Magazine National
monthly industry magazine
- Oregon Builder State
- Tour of Homes Magazine
- Other Special Publications
At the Legislature, in Congress, at City Halls and County Courthouses throughout Lane County, the HBA has proven, time and again, that a well-organized trade association can have a big impact on government regulation.
The HBALC Government Affairs staff & committee track government agencies and organize plans to combat restrictive and unreasonable ordinances and fees.
Group Discount Programs
- Cellular Programs
- Gas & Diesel Fueling Programs
- Discount Auto Purchasing Power
- Internet Web Services
- OfficeMax/CopyMax Discounts
- Eschelon Telecom Program
- PrePaid Legal
- Several Member-To-Member Discounts
Other Programs in the Works!
Membership does not cost...It Pays!
Why Membership is Important
No other industry is more affected by government regulation than construction. We offer a united approach to address legislative issues that impact all companies engaged in the industry. It is important that everyone involved in the industry work together to secure a healthy future for the housing industry, no one can afford to do it alone.
Sponsorship & Advertising
- Sponsorship of General Meetings
- Sponsor a Special Event
- Publication Advertising
- Trade Shows
- Free HBA website listing
- Membership Mailing Labels
- Public Promotions Sponsored By HBA
"I enjoy adding to my industry knowledge when I regularly read and make use of the information in the association's publications."
Knowledge is Power
Seminars, workshops and tradeshows are offered in industry related subjects.
- Oregon Construction Contractors Board required classes and test
- Safety, First Aid & Hazard Communications
- Residential Building Codes Update
- Certified Master Builder Program
- NAHB National Convention
- OBIA Trade Show & Conference
- Annual Housing Forecast
- Business Management Classes
Group Insurance Programs
Affiliation with the National & State Associations allows each member to participate in a group large enough to receive excellent discounts.
Reduce Your Workers Comp Premium Expense
- HBALC offers two "member only" plans to reduce your Workers Comp expenses: SAIF and Oregon Contractors Trust. Both are excellent plans and one is sure to fit your needs.
- Need Health Insurance? BIAE Health Insurance Program is a Regence BlueShield program worth investigating.
- Bonds - License, Bid, Performance.
- Business Liability, Tool & Equipment coverage.
- Life Insurance / Retirement Plans / Disability/ Mortgage/ Homeowners/ Business & Personal Auto / Recreational Vehicle / Mobile Homes
The Association has an ongoing Public Relations program to promote housing affordability, balance and choice. HBALC proactively supports research and education into housing affordability, and other related issues. Since 1955, the Association has contributed many man-hours and dollars to benefit local charities.